Student Visa
The Australian Government operates an Overseas Student Program to welcome applicants from genuine students to come to Australia who are not Australian citizens or Australian permanent Resident, to undertake full-time study in registered Australian Education Provider.

A person who wants to study under the program must obtain a student visa before he can commence a course of study in Australia.

A registered course is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider who is registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students.

We will help you to find out solutions for most confusing situations for students like:

  • Who can apply?
  • What is meant by a registered course?
  • Can family members accompany me?
  • Can I work in Australia?
  • Can my family visit me in Australia?
  • Can I change education providers?
  • Can I change my course?
  • Can I extend my stay in Australia?
  • If so, how? Can I leave Australia and re-enter?
  • Can I remain permanently in Australia?
  • How long will it take to process my application?
  • What if my application is not successful?